• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

! (1 Viewer)

dominic.patagonia

mystery - Pamana, pipeline area

I have no notes on this recording. I suspect i made it at dawn and it is a canopy species. Sounds quite distant.
Given Niels and Eduardo could identify a couple of others i posted, I thought I'd see if anyone can rise to the challenge of this one!! thanks

Attachments

• Mystery - 3, 4 note level call slightly ascending.mp3
    113.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
yes, Panama- the title on the post was messed up - wouldn't let me edit it. thanks!
i guess it wasn't in the canopy then. Context is everything! That's a bird I've seen many many times, just didnt register the voice then.
thanks again

While not a canopy species, true, I have encountered this species a good 10-15m up in the subcanopy in vine tangles.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back