Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Common Blue.

Old Tuesday 11th September 2018, 14:40   #1
coaltit

Common Blue.

I,m posting this for the simple fact I know how scarce it is to see a Common Blue in my garden but around 2pm today a pristine male Common Blue arrived abeit briefly in my front garden and landed on my african marigolds not giveing me a chance to video or photograph this butterflie, the Common Blue record here was more or less in the same spot 10 years or more ago, such a beautiful Male butterflie this being I wonder if it will be another 10 years before the next record if there is one here.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: