• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Panasonic FZ200 (FZ300) coupled with Nikon Tc E17ED (1 Viewer)

Steven Astley

Thought I would post some photos of this combination, the converter is now out of production but can be purchase 2nd hand on Ebay. The converter can be coupled also with Fz70/Fz80. the good thing is because is that it gathers more light so doesn't have detrimental effect of reducing image quality. I can still shoot with an aperture 2.8 (although heard somewhere the best results obtained with a slight reduction to this) but with about a 1000mm.

Attachments

• 1-P1000384.jpg
    1-P1000384.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 1-P1000112-001.jpg
    1-P1000112-001.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I had an fz200 and it took some great images......i bought the tc and never really got on with mine.You seem to be getting on with yours though.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back