Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Anyone birding in Kurdistan?

Old Sunday 17th August 2014, 19:34   #1
sharifaone

Anyone birding in Kurdistan?

Hi,
just wondering if I'm the only one out here birding in Kurdistan. I certainly don't mind that, but if anyone is in the area and wants to go birding sometime, give me a shout out and we can connect. It's a bit hot right now, but it'll start cooling off by the beg. of September. And then migration season starts, so it will get much more interesting around here. Bird-wise, I mean. Not interesting as in the current political situation.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: