• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding around Moscow and in other Russian regions (1 Viewer)

ekopa

If you have any questions on the above, try to post them on http://www.rbcu.ru/forum/. It's the most popular forum on birding in Russia.
Although it's in Russian you can post your question in English and most probably someone will get back to you

Russian birders rarely visit this section of Birdforum as you can see...

If you have any questions on the above, try to post them on http://www.rbcu.ru/forum/. It's the most popular forum on birding in Russia.
Although it's in Russian you can post your question in English and most probably someone will get back to you

Russian birders rarely visit this section of Birdforum as you can see...

Thanks for posting that Aleksey. Unfortunately when I try to register and press the button to enter my details, nothing happens. So I can't post there. Any ideas?

I'm after information on birding around Petropavlovsk. I may have a few spare days there in July. All I've been able to find so far is boat tours of the bay (c. 3000 roubles, OK) and day trips by helicopter to various reserves (c. 30,000 roubles, ouch).

Hello!

I saw your post on the forum. The problem is there is no one from that region who visits it:). Russia is huge and the birdwatcher is a rare beast

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back