• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Alert about Rhinocamera (1 Viewer)

DRodrigues

I purchased them the pack http://rhinocamera.pt/product.aspx?force_translation=1&ProductName=Sony-Alpha-A6000-16-50mm-F3.5-5.6-OSS-PZ-+-55-210mm-F4.5-6.3-OSS&ProductID=21236 and things weren't satisfactory because:
- never received a formal receipt/invoice;
- never received the cd/dvd that should come with the equipment;
- received a silver SEL55-210 instead of a black one. After contacting them to ask for exchange they send me an address in UK. As the the UK post don't have insurance delivery and the alternatives to send the lens had higher costs than 15€ (what they told me would refund, at maximum...), I asked to send the lens to the Portuguese address of the company (one of the reasons why choose to purchase them since found better prices elsewhere...). They accepted only telling me that would take more time. I sent the lens and received it back since no one were there and no one claimed the lens at the post office... My guess is that the company doesn't have an address in Portugal so my confidence in the company vanished away...
Still tried the only solution I can accept: - they send me a black lens and I give to transport company the silver at the same moment and they pay me the post costs but they didn't accept declining their faults and, after more e-mail exchanges, they even accused me of bribery and extortion...:eek!:

Hope none of you passed through the same and did this post to avoid any one will pass by the same...

Last edited:
RhinoC

Hi, could you tell me how did it end, because I am in a similar situation now. I did not receive the invoice - therefore no guarantee, the box was opened and withour CD. Did they refund you money back? I am afraid that if I send the camera they will not refund. What was you experience?

contact your credit card company ,or paypal if you used it,and forget the seller..make the claim to the ones that handed your money..you will have your money back,and you will see the seller offering options to return the items at their cost..

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back