• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

North Killingholme Pits (1 Viewer)

Zebs

Conservation is our Future
Quite a nice bright and sunny morning, for a change, beats the Fog, Anyway it was quite quiet on the pits this morning the only birds present were Shovellers 6 , Mallard 4-6, Coots 6, Mute Swans still sleeping 2, Water hens 2, Shell Duck 6, a Pheasant was heard and around 50 Curlew over flew. Very quiet morning, This was just a quick stop on my way to work..B :)

Quite a nice bright and sunny morning, for a change, beats the Fog, Anyway it was quite quiet on the pits this morning the only birds present were Shovellers 6 , Mallard 4-6, Coots 6, Mute Swans still sleeping 2, Water hens 2, Shell Duck 6, a Pheasant was heard and around 50 Curlew over flew. Very quiet morning, This was just a quick stop on my way to work..B :)

I love this site - I visit regularly for work. Had 18 Avocets last friday. High tide always the best time.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back