• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My latest digital bird art (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone!
Here are some of my latest artworks. You can find more of these in my Etsy shop (AndrasVasasArtStore). I use the Rebelle 3 software which is specifically designed to create digital watercolor.

Attachments

• zoldike_thumbnail2.jpg
    zoldike_thumbnail2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 63
  • oriolus_oriolus_thumbnail2.jpg
    oriolus_oriolus_thumbnail2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 58
  • kekbegy_thumbnail2.jpg
    kekbegy_thumbnail2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 60
Presumably the Bluethroat is a male of the subspecies ‘magna’, found in Turkey, as it has no Red or White central throat spot...

Laurie:t:

No probs mate - i have learnt something from your initial post
I saw the absence of a throat spot and thought you had made a mistake i then just checked to be sure and was made aware of a subspecies feature that i did not know existed so the thanks are reciprocated:t:

Laurie -

P.s. you also might not have been aware of this when sketching the bird but now we both are;)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back