• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping: DSLR or Smartphone? (1 Viewer)

Swarovski PA-i6 Adapter Frame

Finally got the Swarovski PA-i6 Adapter Frame for iPhone 6 & ATX scopes. We're very satisfied so far. Test image from my wife's first use of it. Range is about 25 feet. There are some skills to learn, but the adapter makes it very to attach and properly position the iPhone on the scope eyepiece. Using a headphone jack with the switch to control the shutter is pretty necessary.

Must remove any case to attach the frame. The little metal frame is very nicely made. I hope the small latch will stay secure (so the phone doesn't slip out of it when on the lanyard) but initially it seems secure and easy to use.

Attachments

• hummer1.jpg
    hummer1.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 497
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back