• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Minox - After Sales (1 Viewer)

pablo_bee

Had a pair of BL 8 x 44s for just over a year and love them to bits. So gutted when noticed the tripod screw cover on the front had disappeared...presumably worked loose and fallen off. The response from the shop I got them from in Sheffield was disappointing so I rang Minox sales direct. The guy there couldn't have been more helpful and quickly identified the part I needed and said he'd get one sent direct from Germany. Then when I asked what/how I should pay I was told there would be no charge.

The item arrived yesterday...a matter of days from that phone call. Absolutely stunning service. I'm well chuffed. Big thank you to Minox!!

I am in contact with quite a few manufacturers and whilst my requests to them are mostly for samples to review, I do get a good feeling for which brands take more time and care in dealing with the public and I would definitely rank Minox up there with the most helpful guys out there.

I agree....bought 2 of the entry level bf 8X42 binos....noticed the didn't come with objective lens covers...e-mailed minox to find out if I could buy a couple pairs....the rep sent me them free of charge ....had them in a few days....

There are things that cost the company next to nothing but that make the world of difference in situations like these...
I like the look of them too!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back