• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

tapatalk (1 Viewer)

Well this forum is powered by VBulletin which is listed on tapatalk's website as a type of board that works with their software, but as far as I can see it requires the forum administrators to configure the site to support it, so technically the answer is probably yes but you'd need to contact the powers that be to see if they will support it.

Yeah works fine on iphone but you don't have the hassle of signing in every time. Tapatalk seems faster as well on over forums I use.

BF works fine on my iphone too, but I access other forums using tapatalk and would really appreciate birdforum on there too. It is just so much easier.

I have just started using Tapatalk on my Android for another forum I am a member of. I have to say tha it is brilliant. No more re-scaling so that I can see use it or struggle use the links buttons. If you could get it for this Forum it would make it even easier to use from a mobile etc. I wonder ifthe powers that be can be persuaded?

To be fair it isn't BirdForum that's charging its tapatalk (I can access www.birdforum.net for free using the browser on my android phone), and £1.83 in the UK is as close to free as makes no odds for most people.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back