• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ringed Mongolican gull, China (1 Viewer)

xuky.summer

Jan 17, 2019. I found this Mongolican gull at Qingdao, Shandong province China, it had a yellow ring on leg. Do you know any infomation about this gull?
Thank you vey much.
the number is A002, looks like a second winter one.

xuky

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190120-B18A4623.jpg
    20190120-B18A4623.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190120-B18A4630.jpg
    20190120-B18A4630.jpg
    689.6 KB · Views: 28
Ni hao Xuky,

I don't know if there is an easy way to report ringed birds in China. I can only suggest you contact the Chinese Academy of Sciences (hope I have that right) in Beijing who I believe control ringing in China.

Mike.

Thank you Mike.
I recieved a reply from Abu, It was ringed as a non-fledged chick by NIBR (South Korea) at Arin Lake, Khentii Aimag, Mongolia on 2017-07-17

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back