• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Most of the live in sea dead in 100 years (1 Viewer)

kristoffer

Used Register
In 100 years the ph-lvl in the oceans will be 7.7 due to the co2 emissions that makes the ocean more acid. 250 million years ago the ph also dropped to 7.7 and killed 90% of the sea life. Even worse the change 250 million years ago happened over thousands of years, now it happens in 150 years. Less creatures will have time to adept to the change.

Without life in the ocean there will be no big hopes for life on the surface of the earth.

If you guys on this forums don't react to this i really doubt that the average Joe will either. What can you do? Personally i don't eat meat, i don't have a car (i sometimes borrow but mainly use public) and i try to only buy environmental friendly food and other stuff. I'm by no means perfect and don't expect everyone to act just like me. For me the most important thing to do is to stop eating meat since it´s one of the biggest badguys in co2 emissions. Also the car is very important to many people and sometimes it just has to be used. Eating meat on the other hand is not something that someone has to do. Stop eating it and drive with a better concious :)

Just do something and consider the effect for future generations of doing nothing..

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back