• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problem with Victory SF 8x42! (1 Viewer)

master5

Hello, dear members of the club! I apologize for my English ... We are lovers of birds from Russia!
We had a problem with Victory SF 8x42 524221-0000-00 binoculars, by mail we received binoculars with a factory marriage and sent to Germany to reject or replace the binoculars with a new one, sent in November 2018 and today do not know where our binoculars! Tell me please, who is the leader Carl Zeiss Sport Optics in Germany, maybe there is any contact for him?

The support service rarely answers and says nothing concrete! Not only did they buy binoculars with a marriage for 2100 euros and now we have neither money nor binoculars!
Thank you for any information!

Hello, dear members of the club! I apologize for my English ... We are lovers of birds from Russia!
We had a problem with Victory SF 8x42 524221-0000-00 binoculars, by mail we received binoculars with a factory marriage and sent to Germany to reject or replace the binoculars with a new one, sent in November 2018 and today do not know where our binoculars! Tell me please, who is the leader Carl Zeiss Sport Optics in Germany, maybe there is any contact for him?

The support service rarely answers and says nothing concrete! Not only did they buy binoculars with a marriage for 2100 euros and now we have neither money nor binoculars!
Thank you for any information!

Master 5
This is most unusual. I will contact by private message and if you can supply more information I am sure I can help.

Lee

Firstly. Check your post / courier delivery system to make sure they were delivered and signed for at Zeiss. You mention they rarely say anything but confirm they have the binocular.

I hope that it was sent fully insured, as items from the Russian mail system do not always arrive.
Hopefully, all is well.
There can also be problems with Customs formalities.

B.

A Zeiss employee who was responsible for our question fed us with promises for several months and now he has disappeared completely, does not respond to the mail, and in Zeiss itself they said that he quit! We did not expect such an attitude from the Zeiss company and the quality of binoculars for such a sum! The Zeiss service replied that the binoculars were sent to us on February 13, but the employee quit as I wrote above and there is no information on how he sent and sent to us! We have so long dreamed of a device of this class and for several months now without binoculars and money ... ((

Thank you for all of the information master5. I will do my best to help. Please remember that there may be a delay in news due to the Zeiss team being at the IWA show in Germany until Monday and they will probably not return to the office until Wednesday.

Lee

Zeiss Customer Service are investigating this right now and will contact you directly as soon as possible.

Lee

Sounds like there was some misunderstanding about the delivery address for the replacement SFs which were sent by Zeiss as promised. Master5 is checking up and hopefully will report back soon with good news.

Lee

Thanks guys. The SFs were sent to the delivery address in Poland nominated by the customer (who BTW does not speak English so is helped by his friend Dmitry) and the customer is checking with the Polish address to confirm receipt of the replacement.

Lee

I sincerely thank Troubador and all the club members, thank you! I found the binoculars and I hope to be with us soon, thanks to the joint efforts of yours, ours and Zeiss, we managed to figure out the way of sending! Thanks you!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back