• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Binocular Repair (1 Viewer)

dries1

I just received two Nikon Porros back from Cory Suddarth of Suddarth Optical Repair and I could not be happier, if you have some glass, be it an older model or new with issues, give them a call or e-mail them, they are great to work with.

Highly recommended.

Andy W.

Last edited:
I just received two Nikon Porros back from Cori Suddarth of Suddarth Optical Repair and I could not be happier, if you have some glass, be it an older model or new with issues, give them a call or e-mail them, they are great to work with.

Highly recommended.

Andy W.

:t:

I just received two Nikon Porros back from Cori Suddarth of Suddarth Optical Repair and I could not be happier, if you have some glass, be it an older model or new with issues, give them a call or e-mail them, they are great to work with.

Highly recommended.

Andy W.

CorY. :cat:

Bill

Corrected.

This is why I almost failed typing in high school.
Have a good Memorial Day Bill, and thank you for your service to this great Country.

Andy W.

Hi, Andy:

To heck with the Navy (but THANKS, anyway); my best service to the country was getting what’s his name Suddddaarrphhhhh back into optics. He’s as old and (almost) as decrepit as me and I hope he gets Daniel’s name out there before he “buys the farm.” I don’t wanna have to start turning screws and chipping nails, again. Right now, he’s making me an auxiliary telescope (to go with the new Mk 5 collimator I’m planning and to be written up in my next book) that I will use to collimate an unneeded box of binos to sell on eagle bate. I thought about doing some repair, locally. However, considering where I am currently living, I would probably be spending 80% of my time explaining why I don’t work on plastic, 20-200x50 paperweights or that “being cleared to $25” is humor I don’t find humorous. :cat:

Bill

Last edited:
Look forward to reading it. And yes there are so many paperweights out there, many in landfills not built for repair.

Andy W.

Arthur and Theo have a great weekend; And Theo I hope all is well with the recoup of great views.
Tonight I will enjoy a clear sky on the East Coast, the last for a while.

Andy W.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back