• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Car door pod (1 Viewer)

Cashie

Hello folks
United Kingdom
Hi there

Does anyone out there know where I can get one of these or who makes them please? It would be great for me up on the moors.

Attachments

• Car door pod.jpg
    Car door pod.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 148
Hi there

Does anyone out there know where I can get one of these or who makes them please? It would be great for me up on the moors.
Have you checked out Ergorests? they are a similar gadget but cost around £50.00 so a bit cheaper
Cheers
Brian

I use an Ergorest brilliant piece of kit,now that i`m using an OS lens I find putting a bean bag on top of the rest gives me a stable platform.I`ve also used it with a head as well with great success.Plus the rest is rated up to a 600mm f4.

Steve.

If any of you are planning to buy one, you better hurry because the Ergorest is going out of production according to the 7dayshop website referenced below.:

"The Ergorest has enjoyed much acclaim over the years as a very useful and well made support product. Unfortunately the manufacturers have now stopped production and these are our final ever stocks!"

Just got myself a Ergorest from 7dayshop after reading this thread - nice piece of kit that works well as a car window mount. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back