Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Discover the ZEISS Digital Nature Hub

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

wombourne to poole hall

Old Friday 6th February 2009, 13:23   #1
wombourne birdman

wombourne to poole hall

first walk for a while because of the weather . notables were flocks of fieldfares , redwings and lapwings . sparrowhawk ,buzzard,2 little grebe near dimmingsdale bridge 2 kingfishers and 10 tufted ducks and a pochard on the large pool at poole hall . whilst looking above and walking at the same time i managed to tread on a fishing lure and it got stuck to the sole of my trainer . i,ll add it to my tackle box though. 32 bird types in all.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: