• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Meopta Customer Service Excellent (1 Viewer)

Sancho

Europe
Anyone who has seen one knows that the Meopta S2HD82 scope is as 'alpha' as scopes get, and equals the Swaro ATX 85 at half the price. I always lose lens caps, from everything. My Meopta caps disappeared while out at Cahore Marsh a few weeks ago. Probably still there somewhere in a reed bed. So I emailed Meopta customer service asking if I could buy replacements. A quick response said regrettably, no, because they were sending them to me for free. They arrived promptly, plus a little magnifying glass shaped like a credit card that's actualy really useful.
But what really impressed me was the tone of their communications. Genuine and friendly, they give the impression that these people aren't just in it for the business, they love their products and value their customers. Top marks to Meopta.

Last edited:
You have great taste in scopes Sancho! Nice to hear about the customer service you received. Was this from Meopta, Prerov?

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back