• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gulls off Seven Sisters cliffs in Sussex (1 Viewer)

Travelled down to the Seven Sisters cliffs at the coast on New Year's Eve. Bit of a walk to the top from the car park, but it was a beautiful bright day. Wonderful to see the gulls soaring just feet away over the beach and sea (but I didn't go too close to the edge!). Well worth a visit.
Hand-held photography only, which was a bit difficult in the wind with a big lens. Results not too good. Must go back!
pj

Hard to beat, sitting or standing on a cliff top watching Gulls. I used to spend a lot of time on the Seven Sisters when I lived in East Sussex.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back