• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

celestron regal m2 65ed issues and looking for advice (1 Viewer)

clipboard

I bought a used regal m2 with a scratch or nick that is on the inside of eyepiece is really visible on low power.

I contacted Celestron and discovered that they no longer cell that eyepiece how ever you can buy the 8mm x 24mm 1.25" zoom for there telescopes and it will work with this spotting scope. they said quality is as good as original eyepiece.

Just wondering if anyone has tried that eyepiece on the regal m2 scope?

It discontinued but I found an wide angle eyepiece celestron #82001 that has 20mm of eye relief and has 26x mag in my 65ed scope with their xlt coatings the same as the scope and ordered it off Amazon.

Im wondering is their a better zoom eyepiece that I can use with that isn't expenive?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back