• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ID of terrible photo please (Borneo) (1 Viewer)

micronesia

Any help with this awful photo taken in Danum Valley, Sabah, Borneo, would be appreciated.

Attachments

• bird.docx
    457.4 KB · Views: 100
Also, can anyone tell me how to put a thumbnail photo in a thread or add a picture to a thread easier than pasting it to a word doc. and then attaching that? Ta.

Also, can anyone tell me how to put a thumbnail photo in a thread or add a picture to a thread easier than pasting it to a word doc. and then attaching that? Ta.

Hi Micronesia,

Exactly the same way you added the word doc. The only restriction is that you scale the image down e.g. make the longest side 800 pixels.

Wow! Thanks Gandytron. Looking at my partners photos of around the same time, I can see she got a better photo of it.
Sorry Cuckooroller, I will endeveour to improve my tech skills for any further post!
Thanks Viator, I will scale down, hopefully that will sort me out.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back