• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

please help to fix this part EL 8.5x42 (1 Viewer)

jaymann

Can you please tell me where can i get this black glue or gel? Did this ever happen to anyone? Will this void warranty if i fix it myself?swaro.jpg

That is just a little cap, and it looks like it has 3 pins that go in. I would just be careful
with some glue, very little, use a toothpick to apply.
Good luck.

Jerry

Good one Jan!

For general interest:
- Swarovski’s current Spare Parts Catalogue can be found at: https://myservice.swarovskioptik.co...gue-Binoculars-Telescopes-2020?language=en_US

- The catalogue is multi-lingual, 302 pages and 27 MB; click on the link on the page to open it; and to download, then click on the button at the top/ centre of the screen

- Jay’s 8.5x42 EL SV is the pre-FieldPro version, as is indicated by the green ribs on the focuser (verses the all black focuser on the FP version)

- See the 2 pages from the catalogue for the pre-FP version (the part number is the same for both the pre-FP and FP versions)

John

Attachments

• EL Swarovision x42.jpg
    EL Swarovision x42.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 56
  • EL SV x42 Parts Numbers.jpg
    EL SV x42 Parts Numbers.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 31
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back