• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Long time since I was here. (1 Viewer)

Kildale

Nature Guy
Canada
Things have been hectic, like most people there is always lots to do. Had a nice walk by the local Lagoon and took a few pics of some oystercatchers, the juveniles were there too. I was trying to find out how to post a message in the other section but couldn't see the Post A Message anywhere so this may be in the wrong place.

Attachments

• Oyster.jpg
    Oyster.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 48
Hi Kildale

It's nice to see you back again. That's a good picture of your Oystercatchers too.

D

Thank you all for the welcome. I will have to sort things out a little and find my way around. I have just noticed that I joined in 2002, I have been away longer than I thought.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back