• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski Spotting Scope price range? (1 Viewer)

tjbirdofprey

Dorset birder in Spain
I was wondering if anyone could point to a good price for a Swarovski scope? My old brast and stroud one finally succumbed to years of use. Im older now and wanted to step up to a better quality scope. But I cant find any definite price online... Could any one help or recommend? :)

I am surprised you haven't received any replies. I read your post several days ago but did not post on it simply because I thought someone on your side of the pond would be better suited to make recommendations.

I do know that there have been a variety of Swarovski ED and non-ED as well as the 65 and 80 mm versions on sale over the last year as the newer units replaced them. Here in the states I would suggest starting some place like www.eagleoptics.com or www.cameralandny.com . Both are know to have discounts on older units from Swaro and others.

Hope this helps somewhat.

I was wondering if anyone could point to a good price for a Swarovski scope? My old brast and stroud one finally succumbed to years of use. Im older now and wanted to step up to a better quality scope. But I cant find any definite price online... Could any one help or recommend? :)

Hang about and one will come up secondhand on the classifieds section. Or try the UK dealers. I got a lovely one-year old ATS80HD with 20-60 zoom and swaro case for 1,400 sterling, from SW optics.

I got my swaro scope as part of a package from Sw Optics aswell. I just kept looking around the different optics shops on the net and this was the best deal at the time. Sometimes secondhand ones pop up on BF or auction sites but very rarely. Another option would be to email the online shops to see what their best price is. Ger.

Thank you for all the information everyone. I might have found a good deal elsewhere but if that does not work I shall use the Information here. Cheers everyone o:D

I have a Angled 80HD for sale if interested...20-60 zoom..just two years old. But I live in the states and not sure how that shipping thing / customs would come into play overseas.... Just a thought, jim

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back