• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone else from Georgia? (1 Viewer)

Hi Cindy
I,M from th UK and will be in Atlanta with some free time to birdwatch Sunday 17 May and MondayM
Do you have any suggestions of good spots with public transport or taxi.
Many thanks in advance
Iain

Gosh, there hasn't been a post here since 2007! Anyone out there?

Hello, I just joined the forum, so there's one more from Georgia. I live near Savannah. I plan to post a response to DavidinParis's post that he linked to above, since I happened to recently visit the same two National Wildlife Refuges that he wrote about.

Hi,
I'm from Loganville, but I have a condo on Tybee Island, and we are there a lot. I've been a member of this site since 05. I know a lot about GA Parks and birding spots.

I have a lot of good photography equipment that really looks good and impresses folks!

I am afraid that me with an expensive camera and a great lens is like a blind man with a Ferrari!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back