• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

10th SAPE meeting (1 Viewer)

Fred Ruhe

Netherlands
This I received just 10 minutes ago:

I attach a statement from the host committee. Please make sure your colleagues/students who were planning on attending the meeting are aware of this.

Cheers,

Vanesa
Secretary, SAPE

Attachments

• postponing statement.pdf
    151.4 KB · Views: 23
Tonight I received this message about the 10th SAPE meeting in Malaga, Spain:

First of all, we hope this email finds you and your loved ones healthy and well.

It might come to you as no surprise that the SAPE Council, together with the Host Committee, have decided not to hold the meeting in 2020.

Much is uncertain at this time, but the Council and Host Committee will be monitoring the global situation in the following months to determine if we could host a meeting in Malaga in 2021, and when exactly.

All the best,

Vanesa De Pietri on behalf of the SAPE Executive Council.

Tonight I received this message about the 10th SAPE meeting in Malaga, Spain:

Dear all,

Please see the attached announcement regarding our next meeting.

All the best,

Vanesa

Attachments

• restarting announce 10 SAPE meeting.pdf
    133.4 KB · Views: 8
Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back