• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Live Cornell Lab Panama webcam: Canopy Lodge (1 Viewer)

Thank you. My wife and I were supposed to fly to Northern Colombia today for a birding trip. The trip got cancelled. We'll just have to do some remote birding until we can get back out there again.

What a fantastic camera. Just the thing I needed. Quarter of an hour just now produced dusky-faced tanager, crimson-backed tanager, clay-coloured thrush and a hummingbird that I couldn't identify. Very helpful that they have pictures of the most likely species at the bottom of the page, so I could try to identify them rather than just think "ooh, pretty!".

Edit: Red-tailed squirrel, I presume?

Attachments

• panama red-tailed squirrel.png
    panama red-tailed squirrel.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I keep a copy of Ridgley's "Birds of Panama" near the computer. The hummingbirds are challenging or impossible!

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back