• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Black-backed Gulls Downunder (1 Viewer)

Seashore

Australia
Black-backed Gulls are found in most coastal environments around the world and here in Australasia is no exception. The two that frequent our area are Pacific and Kelp.

In Adelaide it is rare to see a Kelp Gull but Pacific Gulls are few in number but commonly seen. I have some new and earlier photos of both species on my blog.

https://www.ararelitus.com/birds-1

PS: I used to have a blog called "Top Birds and Everyfing" but went extinct a few years ago. Arare Litus has emerged lately and the url is above.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back