• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Yet more killing! (1 Viewer)

Probably because the article says it was posted at 0600 this morning. Obviously a recycled news story that the reporter only just picked up on, even though it happened some time ago.
Maybe the first time that hampers had heard of it.

I wish there was a real solution to ending these crimes against birds of prey, to witness what adam did in this story his something you would never forget for the rest of your life, while landowners have game bird Interests I can,t see a end to it its hard to be positive when these crimes are as common as they are as others have mentioned on here before, there is only going to be one winner I find the whole thing extremely sad, birds of prey like Hen Harrier, Merlin, short eared owl, and goshawk and peregrine thou peregrine will move around a bit out of those areas because he has a (choice of locations) thee other raptor.s don,t as they prefer more open, quite places which drops them into the danger areas.

More killing

Probably because the article says it was posted at 0600 this morning. Obviously a recycled news story that the reporter only just picked up on, even though it happened some time ago.
Maybe the first time that hampers had heard of it.

Exactly, this was in today's local paper. The previous post illustrates precisely why I have far less interest in this forum and devalues peoples posting.

Phil

Exactly, this was in today's local paper. The previous post illustrates precisely why I have far less interest in this forum and devalues peoples posting.

Phil
I think Sandra meant why have the police waited so long (bold sentence at bottom of the article).

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back