• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (15 Viewers)

Very haunting and extremely intense painting this Arthur. In fact - it could almost be called 'finished' now. Lovely piece.

great stuff arthur......great to see the transition shots leading up to the finished article....just great, powerful eyes....

Oh how beautiful! Snowy owl is probably one of the most magical birds out there, there's something mysteriously special about them, and you've caught this magic in your painting!!

Elina

I really like the barn owl, your picture reminds me of seeing Barn Owls sail by the hide at Blacktoft. Its definitely got that 'early-autumn evening' feel about it.

Must add, the snowy owl is brilliant.

What a great mood in this one! I feel as if I were there, beside a field in Britain on an Autumn evening.

Elina

Lovely sketch Arthur, thanks for reminding me of the atmosphere of Norfolk.

You be sure to take care of our barn owls 'till I can get back up to Norfolk again.

Mike

two magical owls here, the snowy has an amazing appeal in this portrait, having so much presence for a bird that is essentially an absent negative shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back