• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

VisionKing 5X25 (1 Viewer)

dries1

Has anyone here purchased one of these, say for stargazing, it has a wide view, and less than $70 from ..y or A...n.

A.W.

Dennis,

Yes that is where I got the info, look like a fun glass to stargaze with, I as just wondering if anyone here has experience with them, I have only communicated with two folks there on CN.
by the by, any new glass on the horizon for you? I am thinking on checking out the CL 8X30, a drive to Levittown Pa. is not too far away. I am in the boat now to try before I buy.

A.W.

A.W.

I have the Canon 10x42 IS-L, New Swarovski 8x30 CL, Swarovski 8x25 CL-P and the Nikon 8x30 EII. I just bought a Vortex Viper HD 8x32 because the reviews were so good on it and I got it cheap $350.00 shipped. So I will get that in a few days. I just like to try different binoculars. The new CL is really sweet. You will like it.

Has anyone here purchased one of these, say for stargazing, it has a wide view, and less than $70 from ..y or A...n.

A.W.

What's up with these ? I have noticed these last couple of months their prices have gone up over 100% in some cases on Ebay & some actually into the $300 range or higher when listed with a Sightron brand 5x25 binocular.

I have the Canon 10x42 IS-L, New Swarovski 8x30 CL, Swarovski 8x25 CL-P and the Nikon 8x30 EII. I just bought a Vortex Viper HD 8x32 because the reviews were so good on it and I got it cheap $350.00 shipped. So I will get that in a few days. I just like to try different binoculars. The new CL is really sweet. You will like it.

Let us know how the Vortex goes, seems like a good price. It will be a first in a long time to compare a new model (CL) with some I will bring with me.

A.W.

What's up with these ? I have noticed these last couple of months their prices have gone up over 100% in some cases on Ebay & some actually into the $300 range or higher when listed with a Sightron brand 5x25 binocular.

Yes there are price discrepancies between brands VisionKing and Sightron/ looks like the VisionKing is the best price on ...y, only 60$ compared to over $300 for the sightron. (hmm....where,.. actually what book recently published shows and describes this scenario)

A.W.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back