• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

address book lost (1 Viewer)

jape

unfortunately my google contacts and addresses over many years have been lost. and to make it worse, my backup discs.

i contacted google and they said it was a network problem and to contact my admin!

it was in fact a simple personal account and backups that got wiped but no further response from them, google, on this. i just cant think of any way of getting these contacts back, the old forums where applicable dont exist now, i only knew people by first names or nicknames in many cases, etc etc.

been racking my poor old brain to no avail, just hoping someone may have an idea

the few people i do still have just never knew the others. i dont use linkedin or facebook much so only found a couple that way. digital media is a scary thing when this happens despite careful backups.

When you say "Google Contacts" do you mean your contacts as part of a Google (Gmail) account?

If so they should be all online, what do you see when you log in to your account?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back