• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Got my whole life list done (1 Viewer)

Dont worry about not being at three figures Ive been birding for a long time and have had alot of help from my parents. Im sure youll be at 3 figures in no time.

Dan

michaelmacey said:
720, My god, i havnt got to 3 figures yet, i feel a failure, god, now im depressed.

It's not about the list. It's about the good time you have while birding. Relax, enjoy the Robins. Take a train, relax, enjoy the Curlews. Birding is supposed to make you happy.

Birding already makes me very happy I really enjoy the time I get to spend outdoors. I also try to enjoy all aspects of nature be them birds, mammals, retiles, amphibians , insects or plants will Im out birding. Though I do like to keep track of my list and know my numbers I prefer the time Im actually birding.

Dan

I did my list in the proper order too as shown. Then I started adding year and location. Do you have the list in other forms as well, chronological?

Your right about the relaxing, like me fishing, i cant wait to get out the house, just the theme music to corrie, makes me reach for the binoculars, i cant wait till summer, when we get a lot longer after work, my misses wont see me for dust, just her soaps

Dan Riley said:
Birding already makes me very happy I really enjoy the time I get to spend outdoors. I also try to enjoy all aspects of nature be them birds, mammals, retiles, amphibians , insects or plants will Im out birding. Though I do like to keep track of my list and know my numbers I prefer the time Im actually birding.

Dan

Exactly. I need to stress that the list is not relevant (to me), but the fresh air, the travel, the landscapes, the flowers, the sunrises, the smells, and the "feel good" are.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back