• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wildlife Photography Competition (1 Viewer)

Jodievdw

G'day Birdforumites, long time no read. Life's been getting in the way of my internet use...

I'm here wearing my work hat this time: ABC Wide Bay is running a wildlife photography competition. I've seen some stunning pictures in my time around here, and hope some of you will share your images with us.

The competition is for "local" wildlife - I'm keeping a pretty open mind as to what qualifies as "local" to the east coast of Australia, but I don't think the boss will approve if I let bluejays or chaffinches in.

Here's a link to the relevant page: http://www.abc.net.au/widebay/stories/s1734861.htm

Many thanks,

Jodie van de Wetering
ABC Wide Bay website caretaker

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section... I wasn't quite sure where to put it!)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back