• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello good fellows of birdforum land (1 Viewer)

John Nihon

Since the lock down started I've had a little more opportunity to notice what's going on outside in the garden.

:cat: = not so good

:frog: = a few

o:D = plenty (nearest I could find to a bird)

B :) B :) B :) B :) = only to quench my thirst on hot days

I'm John but please feel free to call me by my profile/user name ;)

Catch up with you later :t:

Hi John and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Thank you for the welcome Kits :hi:

May I inquire as to how one uploads a profile picture? The space looks a little bare under my profile name and I've noticed some users have uploaded a picture.

Hi again John

There are a few restrictions placed on new members, which you can read more about here.

The time will soon pass, I'm sure.

Hi again John

There are a few restrictions placed on new members, which you can read more about here.

The time will soon pass, I'm sure.

Whoops, Sorry !! Second thing I've learnt today

Please may I request that my user name be changed to 'john' or 'john nihon' if the former not available?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back