• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visiting Red Springs, NC (1 Viewer)

dave598

United States
I am going to Red Springs, North Carolina in about three weeks to see my father. Anybody have any suggestions about the area and how the birding is?

I looked at eBird to see the county for Red Springs and did a search for recent visits:
http://ebird.org/ebird/subnational2/US-NC-155/activity?yr=all&m=
I know Peggy and have sent her a text to see if she can help.
Red Springs is close to other counties. It seems Cumberland County birders are more active and have some nice lists.
Maybe Peggy knows Mike Stewart who has posted some good birds.
If you have a target bird list, remember eBird is your friend.

Steve

Hey Steve thank you. As of right now the dates I will be there have been put on hold. But as soon as I have a final visit plan set up I will let everybody know.

Okay finally got my plans setup will be flying in to Raliegh on the 18th of November and will be leaving on the 25th. Spending most of the time with my family but will try for at least a day or two out in the field

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back