• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Not being able to upload video after already uploading 1K plus videos ... ! (1 Viewer)

aloktewari

Opus Editor
Supporter
India
After uploading more than 1000 videos suddenly the site is refusing to take up
my videos sending the following error message :

Array ( [video_file] => Compulsory ) fields err tip1Array ( [video_file] => Compulsory ) fields err tip1

I can't interpret it and make the required correction.
Two of my last uploads have already been removed by the admin ... reason ?
Any suggestion in simple words ...
Best regards,
Alok.
P.S. ... there is no change in my processing methods.

Sorry to hear there's a problem...the issues will be simply software related rather than us deleting a working video that you have uploaded, it's an old system. I can see that the uploads failed in some way.
The tv system may be undergoing some work that I'm not aware of, so uploads could resume again over the coming days. I'll see if anyone can help regarding the problem, but the tv system is problematic as far as rapid fixes.

update: Yes, it's the tv system at fault ... we'll endeavour to resolve it but please be patient.

cheers,
Andy

Thank you, Andy, for the feedback and info ...
It is reassuring as I have hundreds of videos lined up for upload.
Best regards.
Alok.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back