• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

olympus camedia c-50 zoom (1 Viewer)

toady

hello
has anybody used this cameria for digiscoping, and if so can you tell me if its any good and if it is can you tell me how to set it up. thank you

I think you would be struggling, Toady, though I might be wrong. But I seem to recall only a small range of Olympus cameras are readily suitable for digiscoping.

If you click on the Warehouse Express banner that frequently appears at the top of the page (and which I can indeed see right now!) it will take you to their website, within which they have some pretty decent info on digiscoping with various camera makes, Oly included. :t:

thanks

birdman said:
I think you would be struggling, Toady, though I might be wrong. But I seem to recall only a small range of Olympus cameras are readily suitable for digiscoping.

If you click on the Warehouse Express banner that frequently appears at the top of the page (and which I can indeed see right now!) it will take you to their website, within which they have some pretty decent info on digiscoping with various camera makes, Oly included. :t:

i thought as much, going through the camera menus i could nt find all the aperture settings etc.

Set up

toady said:
hello
has anybody used this cameria for digiscoping, and if so can you tell me if its any good and if it is can you tell me how to set it up. thank you
I have a 5060wz that seems to work wery well with my zeiss.
I've only had it for some weeks and I wonder what your setups are in the field? I've only tried auto-all but it could get better...

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back