• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fantasy Manager for Birders anyone? (1 Viewer)

Garry Bagnell

A few people have asked me about if they can compete against my dream team this year. The answer is YES PLEASE. The league will be called the "Bagnell League" and this will be the third year of running it.

So far I've got 4 birders and 1 non-birder that wants to join in the fun. Which is one more than last year.

If you want to join the league, please email me on:- garrybagnell35 AT googlemail.com and I will send you the code to join the league when available.

The www.premierleague.com haven't allowed any dream teams to be set up at this precise moment, but I'm sure you soon will be able to join.

I am also planning on uploading the tables to this website (depending on how many birders join). Then people will be able to get involved in the fun. if you haven't done it before, give it a go.....you could be missing out!

Cheers

Garry

Great photos of the conservatory Garry. What is the Bagnell League? Is it like Birdwatch Magazine's "Fantasy Birding League" or whatever it was called? Ten points for a self-found Black Kite etc?

cheers, alan

Great photos of the conservatory Garry. What is the Bagnell League? Is it like Birdwatch Magazine's "Fantasy Birding League" or whatever it was called? Ten points for a self-found Black Kite etc?

cheers, alan
Nothing to do with birding. But as birders are interested in Football. I thought it would be a bit of fun. You get £100 million to buy 15 players. Points for goals, clean sheets, appearances etc. One free substitute per week.
Give it a go Alan.

Great photos of the conservatory Garry.
cheers, alan

Thanks Alan, the conservatory is almost finished now and looks better after each tradesman leaves.

Should be a nice place for birders to meet one another before we go out birding etc. We can talk birds and not bore my family with our obsession.

Suggesting that birders are interested in football has ruffled my feathers. The best birding day of the year is FA cup final day because the roads are empty.

John

Suggesting that birders are interested in football has ruffled my feathers. The best birding day of the year is FA cup final day because the roads are empty.

John

Bagnell League has now been setup. Please contact me by Direct Mail, Facebook, Twitter, email to garrybagnell35 'at' googlemail.com or pigeon post.

The more we have the merrier.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back