• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscope pic No2 (1 Viewer)

erniehatt

This is my second digiscope image, now I have finished the adjustments on my bracket, I should be able to concentrate on adjusting the camera, focus seems to be off. Ernie
IMG_0535copy.jpg

A very nice, saturated shot with the Canon A610. This is a fine camera, and although you've used it at the widest angle (I guess in order to eliminate vignetting) there's a good degree of magnification.
What scope and eyepiece are you using?

erniehatt said:
This is my second digiscope image, now I have finished the adjustments on my bracket, I should be able to concentrate on adjusting the camera, focus seems to be off. Ernie
IMG_0535copy.jpg

Nice one Ernie, and very well presented.
Look forward to some more of your colourful birds in the near future.

best wishes

john

yossi said:
A very nice, saturated shot with the Canon A610. This is a fine camera, and although you've used it at the widest angle (I guess in order to eliminate vignetting) there's a good degree of magnification.
What scope and eyepiece are you using?

Thank Yossi, afraid the Scope isn't one of the best, from reports I read on the forum, though I must admit, I have not come across any of the complaints posted. It is an 80mm Acuter, with the standard 20-60X zoom. the bird was about 50 meters away, so I am not comlpaining about the result, other results using static objects have been good. John thanks also for your encouragement. Ernie

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back