• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Font Problem (1 Viewer)

Eos9

United Kingdom
Having upgraded to a new Mac & re-installed Photoshop (CS5) I appear to have an odd issue regarding getting my selected Font to work properly with the Type Tool.
I have downloaded and validated the Huntson font to my Font Library (as I had on my previous Mac ) and validated it which shows it to be Ok.
However despite selecting this as my chosen font, when I attempt to add the copyright sign © it types this and any subsequent characters in a Myriad font.
If I select the Huntson font and type characters excluding the © prior to this it remains in Huntson !
The © character appears in the Huntson set of characters and having validated the suite of characters I thought this should be Ok.
I have selected and restarted Photoshop ( and Mac) etc to see if this made any difference but alas in makes no difference.
I ideally want to use this particular font so any ideas or help in remedying the issue is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back