• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ballhead for monopod (1 Viewer)

mike from ebbw

Does anyone know of a cheap ballhead that would screw onto the tripod screw on my Velbon monopod?The reason I ask is that when I use it and have to change the angle up or down I would rather release the ball to give me greater flexibility rather than leaning the monopod itself.Thanks.

Hi Mike - if you need a ball head then I am pretty sure I have one spare that you can have mate and I'm pretty sure it is a Velbon head too.

Will dig through the house move stuff & its all yours.

Hi Mike - if you need a ball head then I am pretty sure I have one spare that you can have mate and I'm pretty sure it is a Velbon head too.

Will dig through the house move stuff & its all yours.
Cheers Karl,really nice of you mate thanks.Just send me a PM or pop it into Karens mams when your passing when you dig it out.Thanks again,Mike.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back