Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Butterfly House?

Old Friday 5th May 2006, 18:05   #1
Abbygirl

Butterfly House?

I am curious if anybody has a butterfly house in their backyard or front yard? And is so where do you get a butterfly house?
Old Tuesday 9th May 2006, 12:21   #2
sphinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbygirl
I am curious if anybody has a butterfly house in their backyard or front yard? And is so where do you get a butterfly house?
hello abbygirl
Since nobody has replied to your question.....
I know lots of people that breed butterflies and moths freely in a green or glass house. Of course they have to make provision for adequate ventilation so it does not get too hot.
Hope that helps.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: