• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greeting from Saudi Arabia, (1 Viewer)

Abdullah

Greeting from Saudi Arabia,

I have just found this site and I think I fined what I am looking for. I am birding since 1991 and I have surveyed all Saudi Arabian land and sea. I look to exchange information and knowledge about birding and their conservation, especially seabirds. This is wonderful website, I’m glad that I found it.

Abdullah

Hi Abdullah

From all the BirdForum Moderators and Administration, Welcome!

We are glad to have you join us in our appreciation of nature, especially wild birds.

We hope you find this site enjoyable and rewarding.

Hi Abdullah,

Welcome to Birdforum.

Great to see you love the site, just join in when you find something of interest.

We have another Abdullah here ... :)

my name is abdullah too ... am from kuwait birds protection group and kuwait environment protection soceity ....

welcome to the website ... it's a great one ...
i was regular here .... up until i finished my first book " Birds of Kuwait - a portrait "..
am busy marketing the book now ... not going birding for long time ... or photographing ...
hope i visit saudia later inshallah ....

welcome again and best wishes

abdullah alfadhel
kuwait
www.kuwaitbirds.com

Abdullah said:
Greeting from Saudi Arabia,

I have just found this site and I think I fined what I am looking for. I am birding since 1991 and I have surveyed all Saudi Arabian land and sea. I look to exchange information and knowledge about birding and their conservation, especially seabirds. This is wonderful website, I’m glad that I found it.

Abdullah
Hello Abdullah and welcome. I'm in the eastern province at Al Khobar but have been to Jeddah a few times. :t:

Thanks Abdullah

Marhaba Abdullah,

Thanks for the note and I think we have met some time ago!! Where and when? I am trying to remember. I used to work with NCWCD as the manager for the Jubail Marine Wildlife Sanctuary until 1999 when I joined PERSGA (just like ROMPE in the Gulf).

I still go for bird watching and I’m working on several bird books and I would like to hear about your experience with the “Birds of Kuwait.

I’ve just return from seabird survey in Farasan Islands; I might post some of the bird’s pictures in the Forum.

Kind regards,

Abdullah Alsuhaibany
Natural Resources and Protected Areas Unit,
PERSGA,
P. O. Box 53662, Jeddah 21583,
Saudi Arabia,
Tel.: +966 2 657 3224 ext. 205
Fax: +966 2 652 1901

Hello AJDH

Hi AJDH,

nice to hear from eastern province again! you are most welcome to contact me if you come to Jeddah next time.

all the best,
Abdullah

Abdullah said:
I’ve just return from seabird survey in Farasan Islands; I might post some of the bird’s pictures in the Forum.
Another warm welcome to you, Abdullah, and we'll very much look forward to seeing your photos in the Gallery. :t:

Abdullah said:
Hi AJDH,

nice to hear from eastern province again! you are most welcome to contact me if you come to Jeddah next time.

all the best,
Abdullah
Thanks for that Abdullah but I don't think I'll be going to Jeddah again. I used to work in Tabuk and visited from there.

Adrian

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back