• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Yorkshire Birding (24 Viewers)

Can anyone give me any info on how I go about taking part in the Michael Clegg Memorial Bird Race? I believe it is in January next year and I'm trying to raise a team from Leeds to have a bash.

Great Northern - Pug's

Anyone know where the small lake north of the boating lake is? I thought it was the one to the left of the gates as you come in, but directions then say by the river?

I can't think it's Calder Wetlands otherwise the directions would have said.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sorry John I'm losing it - at crossed purposes :-O. I thought you were directing me to details for the lake at Pugney's. I didn't realise you were responding to Keith.

Anyhow I think I know the lake now - it is the one as you drive in on the left. I hadn't appreciated how the river bends round.

Sorry John I'm losing it - at crossed purposes :-O. I thought you were directing me to details for the lake at Pugney's. I didn't realise you were responding to Keith.

Anyhow I think I know the lake now - it is the one as you drive in on the left. I hadn't appreciated how the river bends round.

Yeah, it's got to be the fishing pond that the manxie was on last year

Nosterfiel
Good sized mixed flock of geese in the Nosterfield area today included Bean,Pinkfoot,White Front with an odd Brent and Snow among the usual Greylags and Canada's.Large flock of Golden Plover on nearby quarry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back