• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

First hummer 30117 2019 (1 Viewer)

TFM70

Was out of town a few days, he may have arrived earlier, but the arrival is consistent.

2019 4/1/2019
2018, 3/28/2018
2017. 4/1/2017
2016, 3/29/2016
2015. 3/31/2015
2014. 3/24/2014
2013. 4/1/2013
2012. 3/26/2012
Each time it was male Rubythroat.

Lucky you,

I had a Charm of over 300 last year, it's the 10th and still no sign of my Buzzy friends. I was really hoping the dozen or so who were landing on me when refilling would come back sooner this year.

Finally got our first Hummer today, May 16. However, we're four stories up in the air, so maybe it takes them longer to find us.

I would also make sure you have some sort of potted plants so they have a resting perch. You can also find some nice hummingbird perches on etsy

al

Out balcony, on the forth floor, is loaded with red Geraniums, plus a few chairs and other accoutrements, so that shouldn't be a problem. We're about two blocks from the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, if you know that area. There should be a lot of Hummer attractions here, but we've only been in our current location about 1 1/2 years, so we're still in the learning phase.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back