• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200MM F/2G ED VR2 (1 Viewer)

The BulbMogul

Been ahile since i did any shooting in a few years and have decided to get back to snappin a few pics. Look what the BIG BROWN Truck dropped off today.

Attachments

• Nikon Lena A.jpg
    Nikon Lena A.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 50
Been ahile since i did any shooting in a few years and have decided to get back to snappin a few pics. Look what the BIG BROWN Truck dropped off today.

Nice one. You'd better get a few more parcels though - for bird photography you'll definitely need a coupole of converters as well. Even on a DX camera 300mm isn't quite enough for bird photography. Apparently the 200/f2 works very well with converters.

Hermann

Nice one. You'd better get a few more parcels though - for bird photography you'll definitely need a coupole of converters as well. Even on a DX camera 300mm isn't quite enough for bird photography. Apparently the 200/f2 works very well with converters.

Hermann
I hope to either buy the 600mm or 800mm shortly and just not decided on what one to get. I want the new model of either and still wondering how much i will really use it...

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back