• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

chilean blue eagle/ buzzard (1 Viewer)

hunterpaul

IMG_6539.jpg

here is another one I finished while I have been absent from the forum... thanks for looking... again post on the link Paul

I was introduced to these beauties a few years ago and was told they were the new goshawk. Certainly a very beautiful bird and you've more than done it justice here. Fab work.

Mike

stunning birds, but would never take a gos place, they dont have the manouverability (sp) this was a commission of a guys bird, has a breeding pair, there are only a few over here at the moment... thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated... Paul

amazing the depth in this, it's like those things with the cardboard discs and the 3d specs I had when I was a child - and a beautiful bird, never heard of one, but glad to know that such a lovely creature exists

thanks so much fellas, Andrew your posts are always missed, but now the season is over, you can pick up the brush and wow us all once more.... Paul

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back