• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Onestop Digital (1 Viewer)

02pepe47

Anyone any experience of this company. They seem to be offering some pretty good prices on Sigma kit, but would like the reassurance of any previous before committing.

Thanks in advance for any imformation/experience.
Pepe

As far as I know they are a legitimate company and well regarded from those who I've talked to who dealt with them. They are grey import so that is something to consider with sigma gear, as I believe its still the case that sigma don't issue a global warranty but an area limited one - so you have to send stuff back to HongKong for warranty repairs/calibrations. That said Onestop should give you good support with this (some grey import groups will leave you to deal with problems on your own).

Also note that you can get stung by customs and have to pay them before they release the lens/gear to yourself. Just pay and collect the recipt and OneStop should be able to reimburse you the cost (they should have more details on their website about this.)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back