• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Returning (1 Viewer)

naturelovers11

I am not actually new. I was here as Naturelovers. I just changed my e-mail address, and had to start all over again with Bird Forum. So, I'm back!

Hello naturelover and welcome back. If you PM Andy Bright and explain your situation, he should be able to merge your old threads with the new ones under this name. :t:

Hi naturelover, welcome back. I have merged your old account with your new one... therefore you now have a healthy post count (all old posts will now show naturelovers11 as the author) and any private messages in your old account will be in your new one.
cheers,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back